NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. A PURCHASE DOES NOT INCREASE CHANCES OF WINNING. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED
How To Enter:
- The Buffalo Auto Show Chance to Win a Car Sweepstakes begins Thursday February 7th, 2019 and ends February 10th, 2019.
- Print your name, address, phone number and last 4 digits of your driver’s license on the official entry blank and deposit it during the Buffalo Auto Show at the Buffalo Convention Center February 7 – 10, 2019.
- Facsimiles are not acceptable.
- Or, Mail entries on a 3” x 5” card to this address: “Buffalo Auto Show Chance to Win a Car”. Niagara Frontier Auto Dealers, 1144 Wehrle Drive, Williamsville, New York 14221.
- Mail entries must be postmarked by Thursday January 31, 2019 and received not later than 5 PM Monday February 4, 2019.
- Limited to one entry per person, per vehicle.
- A random drawing will be held after the close of the Buffalo Auto Show.
- Total of 10 entry blanks will be drawn for each vehicle.
- Winners need not be present.
- The odds of winning will be determined by the number of entries received for each vehicle.
- No prize substitution.
- Prizes may not be assigned or transferred.
- Prizes must be accepted as awarded.
- Illegible or incomplete entries or those lacking any of the requested information, specifically name, complete address, phone number and last four digits of their driver’s license, will be disqualified
- Winners must be 18 years of age and hold a valid driver’s license. (learners permit is not a license)
- Ten entry blanks will be drawn for each vehicle. If none of the ten entry blanks drawn meet the parameters of winning the car (see below) then the vehicle is not given away. If more than one entry meets the criteria for winning the vehicle, then the winner will be based on the order it was drawn.
||Manufacturer’s Suggested Retail Price (MSRP)
||Day Vehicle Drawn For
|Toyota Rav 4
|Mercedes Benz GLA
How to Win the Car:
- In order to win the car, winner’s last four sequential numeric digits on their driver’s license must match last four sequential numeric digits on the vehicle identification number for the car designated for that day.
- Employees and immediate families of member dealerships of Niagara Frontier Auto Dealers Association, Inc., participating sponsors and their advertising agencies are not eligible.
- Employees and immediate families of employees of the Vehicles manufacturer and each of their divisions, subsidiaries, dealers, affiliated companies and advertising / promotional agencies are not eligible to participate.
- All taxes (including all federal, state, and local taxes) and fees, including but not limited to title & registration are the winner’s responsibility. Any additional fees or expenses related to the prize(s) are the sole responsibility of the winner(s).
- Sweepstakes winners’ names are available by sending your request with a stamped self-addressed envelope to the address below. This request must not be included in any entry envelope.
- Acceptance of prize constitutes winner’s permission to use his/her likeness or name for publicity or promotional purposes.
- Winners will be required to execute an Affidavit of Eligibility, Release of Liability and claim form.
- Void where Prohibited or restricted by law.
Administrator: The Niagara Frontier Automobile Dealers Association.
1144 Wehrle Drive
Williamsville, NY 14221